EDMOND — What to see and do in and around Edmond on Sept. 19, 2012:
• The University of Central Oklahoma will present the 2012 Fall Career and Internship fair from noon to 4 p.m. in the Nigh University Center Grand Ballroom. Interested businesses and organizations should register online at hirebronchos.com. Professional attire is required for entry and jobseekers are encouraged to bring several copies of their résumés for more information, visit careers.uco.edu or call 974-3346.
• Edmond Santa Fe Homecoming Parade from 4-5 p.m. in downtown Edmond. Parade will enter downtown from the east on Main Street.
• The Central Jazz Jam will take place at 7 p.m. at the UCO Jazz Lab. The event is free, and donations will be accepted. For more information, call 349-7989 or visit ucojazzlab.com.
• An opening reception for “Our Lives in Glass” featuring Nicki Albright and Elisa Cossey will take place from 6-10 p.m. at In Your Eye Gallery, 3005-A Paseo in Oklahoma City. “Our Lives in Glass” will be on display through Sept. 30. For more information, call 525-2161 or visit inyoureyegallery.com.
• City Rep Theatre Company will present “November” through Sept. 23 at the City Space Little Theatre in the Civic Center Music Hall. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit okcciviccenter.com.
• “Linedrives and Lipstick: the Untold Story of Women’s Baseball will be on exhibit through Oct. 20 at the Edmond Historical Society, 431 S. Boulevard. The exhibit is free. For more information, call 340-0078 or visit edmondhistory.org.
• Oklahoma Shakespeare in the Park will present “Othello,” at 8 p.m. through Sept. 29 at the Myriad Gardens Water Stage in Downtown Oklahoma City. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 235-3700 or visit oklahomashakespeare.com.
• Cowboy poet and humorist Baxter Black will sign copies of his new book, “Ride Cowboy Ride!: 8 Seconds Ain’t that Long” at 7 p.m. at Full Circle Bookstore, 1900 N.W. Expressway. For more information, call 800-683-READ or visit fullcirclebooks.com.