The Edmond Sun
What to see and do in and around Edmond on Wednesday, Nov. 14:
• The UCO Jazz Lab will present “Opera Scenes” at 7:30 p.m. through Nov. 15. Come enjoy a pint of beer and experience the beautiful music of famed English composers in the popular opera workshop concerts. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 359-7989.
• “Richard III” will be performed at 8 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays through Nov. 25 at Reduxion Theatre, 1613 N. Broadway in Oklahoma City. Seating is limited and the show is not recommended for patrons 14 and younger. Tickets are $18 for adults, $15 for students, seniors and military. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 651-3191 or visit reduxiontheatre.com.
• “Forever Family” will be on display through Dec. 2 at In Your Eye Gallery, 3005-A Paseo in Oklahoma City. For more information, call 525-2161, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit inyoureyegallery.com.
* “Images in Time: An Exhibit featuring a Retrospective of Screen-Printing and Black and White Photography” will be on display through Nov. 30 in the Donna Nigh Exhibit Hall on the third floor of the Nigh University Center on the UCO campus, 100 N. University Drive. For more information, visit uco.edu/cfad.
• “Echoes and Rituals: The Artwork of Robert Taylor and Harvey Pratt” will be on display through Feb. 9 at Science Museum Oklahoma. For more information, visit