• Beyonce will perform in concert at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit chesapeakearena.com.
• The USTRC Oklahoma Classic Team Roping will take place through July 7 at the Lazy E Arena. For more information, call 282-RIDE or visit lazye.com.
• Shortt Dogg will perform in concert at 8 p.m. at the UCO Jazz Lab. Tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for children 12 and younger. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit ucojazzlab.com.
• Oklahoma Shakespeare in the Park will present “Ring Around the Moon” at 8 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays through July 13 at the Myriad Gardens Water Stage. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit oklahomashakespeare.com.
• The Oklahoma City Museum of Art will present “Drop in Art” from 1-4 p.m. at 415 Couch Drive in Oklahoma City. The event is free for museum members and included with admission for nonmembers. For more information, visit okcmoa.com.
• The Oklahoma Railway Museum will offer 35- minute excursion train rides from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 3400 N.E. Grand Blvd. in Oklahoma City. Rides are free for children age 3 and younger, $5 for children age 3-12 years and $12 for ages 13 and older. For more information, visit oklahomarailwaymuseum.org.
• The Edmond Farmers Market will take place from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Festival Market Place. The annual Edmond Farmer's Market runs every Saturday through October. The market is on First Street, one block west of Broadway in Edmond. For more information, call 359-4630 or visit edmondok.com.
• Devon Energy will present the Bread & Butter Band in concert at 7:15 p.m. at the Band Shell on the Great Lawn at the Myriad Botanical Gardens as part of the Twilight Concert series. The event is free. Attendees are encouraged to bring blankets, chairs, and picnics; however pets and glass containers are prohibited. There will be a hospitality tent and seating area for Allied Arts Circle Club members. For more information, visit artscouncilokc.com.
• The UCO Jazz Lab Summer Band Camp will take place through July 12 at the UCO Jazz Lab for students ages 14 and older. Cost is $300 and fee includes professional CD recording of the final concert, camp T-shirt and two meals. Campus housing is also available for $32 a night. For more information or to register, call 359-7989, ext. 278, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit ucojazzlab.com.
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Educational Support group meets at 6:30-8 p.m. at the Transforming Life Counseling Center, 16301 Sonoma Park Drive. For more information, call 757-4076.
• The City of Edmond will present the “Gaming Academy Technology Camp” for ages 10-17 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the MAC, 2733 Marilyn Williams Dr. Cost is $150. For more information or to register, visit edmondok.com/parks/rec.