What to see and do in and around Edmond on Saturday, Oct. 27:
• The Myriad Botanical Gardens will present the “Composting at Home” at 2 p.m. in the Children’s Garden. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 297-3624 or visit myriadgardens.org.
• The Waterloo Church of the Nazarene will present a craft bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 457 W. Waterloo Road. For more information, call 348-0668.
• Cub Scout Pack 94 will present a Flapjack Fundraiser from 8-10 a.m. at Applebee’s, 3521 S. Broadway. Tickets are $7 and all proceeds raised will go to the organization’s expenses. For more information, call 249-8359.
• The Canterbury Choral Society will present “Broadway to Bricktown,” at 8 p.m. in the Thelma Gaylord Performing Arts Theatre at the OKC Civic Center Music Hall. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit okcciviccenter.com.
• The Fine Arts Institute of Edmond Teen Board will present “Edmond’s Got Talent” at 7 p.m. at Edmond North High School. For more information, visit edmondfinearts.com.
• Demetri Martin will perform in concert beginning at 8 p.m. at Hamilton Field House on the UCO campus. Tickets are $30, UCO students free with ID. For tickets, visit ticketstorm.com.
• The Oklahoma City Museum of Art will present “Bringing Up Bobby” beginning at 5:30 p.m. and again at 8 p.m. at 415 Couch Drive in Oklahoma City. Tickets are $8, $6 for college students and seniors and $5 for museum members. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit okcmoa.com.
• Lyric Theatre will present “The Mystery of Irma Vep” at the Plaza. For more information and show times, call 524-9312 or visit lyrictheatreokc.com.
• The Pollard Theatre will present “The 39 Steps.” For more information or to purchase tickets, visit thepollard.org.
• “Night of Grand Guignol” will be performed at Reduxion Theatre, 1613 N. Broadway in Oklahoma City. Gory special effects, violence, sexy and titillating antics are to be expected. The Friday show is different from the Saturday show. Seating is limited and the show is not recommended for patrons 17 and younger. Tickets are $18 for adults, $15 for students, seniors and military. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 651-3191 or visit
• The Jewel Box Theatre will present “One-Acts” through Oct. 28. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit jewelboxtheatre.org.
• “One Step Closer: An Exhibition of Work from the Semi-Professional Student Studios in the Department of Design” will be on display through Nov. 8 in the Donna Nigh Gallery on the fourth floor of the Nigh University Center on the campus of the University of Central Oklahoma. For more information, visit uco.edu/cfad.
• “Echoes and Rituals: The Artwork of Robert Taylor and Harvey Pratt” will be on display through Feb. 9 at Science Museum Oklahoma. For more information, visit sciencemuseumok.org.