HALLOWEEN EVENTS IN METRO
Saturday, Oct. 27
• Haunt the Zoo will take place beginning at 6:30 p.m. through Oct. 31. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit okczoo.com.
• The Myriad Botanical Gardens will present “Pumpkinville in the Children’s Garden” through Oct. 31. Admission is free for member adults and children, $5 for nonmember adults and children. There is no fee for adults supervising children. For more information, visit
• The Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch will be open Thursdays through Saturdays through the first weekend in November. Admission is $8 cash only and includes a pumpkin. Additional pumpkins will be available for purchase. For more information, visit parkhurstpumpkinpatch.com.
• Frontier City will present FrightFest on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 28. Participants bringing 2 non-perishable food items will be admitted for $22.99 plus tax. For more information, visit frontiercity.com.
• Guthrie Haunts Scaregrounds, 4524 Riverside Circle, Guthrie, 73044, is just north of Guthrie High School and the Cimarron River Bridge along Highway 77 at the old “Harvey’s Steakhouse Building.” This annual Haunted House attraction will open from 7 p.m. to midnight. The scaregrounds will be open every Friday and Saturday of October and Halloween night. Admission is $12. For more information, visit guthriehauntsscaregrounds.webs.com.
• The annual Storybook Forest at Arcadia Lake’s Spring Creek Park will be open nightly from 5:30-8:30 p.m. through Oct. 31. Includes a hay ride and an opportunity to roast marshmallows by a camp fire.
• Pumpkin Palooza will offer three hours of pumpkin chunkin’, carvin’ and huntin’ from 5-8 p.m. at Mitch Park behind the MAC.
• Oklahoma River Cruises will present Haunt the River beginning at 8 p.m. Cost is $35 per adult and reservations are required. For more information, visit okrivercruises.com.
Sunday, Oct. 28
• Trunk or Treat will take place from 6-8 p.m. at New Covenant United Methodist Church, 2700 S. Boulevard. Inflatables, games food, face painting, balloon animals, hay ride, candy and more will take place. Kid-friendly costumes are encouraged. The event is free. For more information, call 562-3200, ext. 242.