Special to The Sun
Oak Tree Country Club was the setting for OU Medical Center Edmond’s annual Service Awards Banquet on Nov. 16. The banquet celebrates the contribution all employees make to the hospital throughout the year while honoring longtime employees for their commitment to the facility.
“Our employees are integral to our mission of providing quality, compassionate care to our patients. Our annual banquet is a time for us to come together as a team to celebrate and give thanks to all we have accomplished throughout the past year,” said Peggy Pickle, director of Human Resources.
Employees honored for their longtime commitment to the facility include:
• Five years: Marie Bohlier, Steve Bowers, Leslie Buford, Sharon Dillard, Karen Dorr, Jeanette Ellison, Tamara Fox, Amy Gorman, Tammy Kirkwood, Alicia Leiva de Corralez, Jennifer Linhardt, Jacqueline Rigler, Sandra Shearer, Steven Whittemore, Matthew Amos, Markeshia Fields, Robert Long and Dwyla Williams.
• Ten years: Derek Sims, Janice Fitzpatrick, Meza Nichols, Robert Otts, Sonja Perreault, Katherine Roderick, Pam Smith, Terry Littleton and Barbara York.
• Fifteen years: Gail Schwettmann, Lynda Washington, Crystal Johnson, Lori Davis, Aimee Dumas, Mary Orina, Janet Scott, Evelyn Tintera and Maureen Wilkerson.
• Twenty years: Serena Brewer and Elisabeth Hanson.
• Twenty-five years: Janet Caldwell and Barb Buettner.
• Thirty years: Teresa Fritz, Randy Harris and Lena Holshouser.