Special to The Sun
OKLA. CITY —
The Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants recently released the names of the 2013 Trailblazers in a special issue of the society’s magazine, CPAFOCUS. Only 20 OSCPA members are selected for the honor each year, and the 2013 Trailblazers list includes five Edmond residents.
The Trailblazers program was established to recognize the innovation, professional dedication and community commitment of the OSCPA’s “new CPAs,” defined as members who are under 40 or have five or fewer years of CPA experience.
The Edmond honorees, who will be celebrated at the OSCPA’s 95th Annual Members Meeting on June 14 in Tulsa, include:
• Aaron L. Ackerman, CPA; CFO with Redback Energy Services, LLC in Yukon,
• Brian J. Blundell, CPA; vice president with BancFirst in Edmond,
• Chad M. Moore, CPA; a senior manager with BKD, LLP in Oklahoma City.
• Keith E. Peters, CPA; an attorney with McAfee & Taft in Oklahoma City.
• Brittney J. Wycoff, CPA; an assurance services manager with Cole & Reed PC in Oklahoma City.
The OSCPA accepts Trailblazer nominations during the summer and fall. A panel of OSCPA members selected 20 honorees from more than 40 nominations using an anonymous application scoring system where applicants’ identities were hidden.
With more than 6,000 members in public practice, industry, government and education, the OSCPA is Oklahoma’s only statewide professional association of CPAs. To learn more about the OSCPA, including membership and free job posting information, visit OSCPA.com.