The Edmond Sun
Womack Investment Advisers will present a Retirement Explorer workshop at noon Thursday at Kirkpatrick Bank, 15th Street and Broadway in Edmond. The workshop will take place in the second floor conference room.
The workshop will address the following types of questions:
• Can I continue my present standard of living into my retirement years?
• When can I retire without running out of money?
• How could my situation change during challenging economic times?
• How would it affect my family if I die prematurely?
• What are the possible solutions if my situation changes?
To reserve a seat and place a lunch order, call 340-1717.