• The Oklahoma City Thunder will meet up against the Memphis Grizzlies at 7 p.m. at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit chesapeakearena.com.
• Oklahoma Children’s Theatre will present “Treasure Island” through Feb. 3. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit oklahomachildrenstheatre.org or call 606-7003.
• Lyric Theatre will present “Some Enchanted Evening” through Feb. 16 at The Plaza, 1725 N.W. 16th Street in Oklahoma City. Tickets are $40. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit lyrictheatreokc.com.
• The 2013 Youth Impressions Juried Art Show will take place through Feb. 1 at the Edmond Downtown Community Center. For more information, call 340-4481 or visit edmondfinearts.com.
* Entry forms are being accepted for the Oklahoma State Trash Poster Contest to promote litter awareness. Work by artists in kindergarten through 12th grades statewide will be accepted. Entry forms will be accepted through Jan. 31. For more information or to obtain entry forms, email email@example.com or call 521-4037.
* “Echoes and Rituals: The Artwork of Robert Taylor and Harvey Pratt” will be on display through Feb. 9 at Science Museum Oklahoma. For more information, visit sciencemuseumok.org.
* The Jewel Box Theatre will present “The 39 Steps” through Feb. 10. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit jewelboxtheatre.org.
• An opening reception for “Seeing Red” will take place from 6-10 p.m. at In Your Eye Gallery, 3005-A Paseo in Oklahoma City. The show will run through Feb. 24. For more information, call 525-2161, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit inyoureyegallery.com.
• The Edmond Elks will present a “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” evening beginning at 7 p.m. at the Edmond Elks Lodge, 1/2 mile east of I-35 on Waterloo Road. The event is “after 5 attire.” Tickets are $9 and will benefit the Veterans Special Projects Fund. A silent auction will take place with donated objects from local merchants and individuals. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 216-3256.
• The Logan County Democratic Women’s Club will meet at 7 p.m. in the meeting hall behind the Trinity Episcopal Church, 310 E. Nobel in Guthrie. The program will include the annual Red and White Auction. Members are asked to bring something red and white or wrapped in red and white for the auction. All Democrats, both men and women, are welcome. For more information, call 341-3748.
• An opening reception for “Alphabet Soup will take place from 6-10 p.m. at the Paseo Originals Art Gallery, 2920 Paseo in Oklahoma City. The event runs though Feb. 27. For more information, visit paseooriginals.com.
• The National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum will present a First Friday Gallery Walk from 11-11:45 a.m. at 1700 N.E. 63rd St. in Oklahoma City. The event is free with museum admission. For more information, visit nationalcowboymuseum.org.