What’s on the agenda?
The following is Saturday’s event agenda:
• 8 a.m. Registration, refreshments and exhibitor visits;
• 8:30 a.m. Welcome and introductions, Lydia Lee, ENA president;
• 8:40 a.m. Mayor’s comments, Charles Lamb;
• 8:50 a.m. Cherish Yesterday — Edmond’s roots, Curt Munson;
• 9:10 a.m. Cherish Yesterday — Downtown’s Impact, David Forrest, Urban Board chairman and Jan Fees, City of Edmond;
• 9:30 a.m. Break, refreshments and exhibitor visits;
• 9:45 a.m. Embrace Tomorrow in Downtown Edmond, Larry Stevens, city manager;
• 10 a.m. Embrace Tomorrow Along I-35, Janet Yowell, EEDA executive director;
• 10:15 a.m. Embrace Tomorrow All Around Town. Edmond’s preservation efforts and programs, Steve Commons, assistant city manager;
• 10:30 a.m. Today & Tomorrow, appearing before public bodies, Barry Moore, Planning Commission chairman;
• 10:45 a.m. Break for refreshments and exhibitor visits;
• 11 a.m. Roundtable discussion with audience participation, speakers, ENA board, city staff, attorney Matt Winton; and
• 11:15 a.m. Mayoral and Ward 3 candidate forum.
TO LEARN MORE about the Edmond Neighborhood Alliance, visit http://enaok.com.