EDMOND — What to see, what to do in and around Edmond this weekend:
• The Oklahoma City Museum of Art will present “Drop in Art” from 1-4 p.m. at 415 Couch Drive in Oklahoma City. The event is free for museum members and included with admission for nonmembers. For more information, visit okcmoa.com.
• The Pen and Keyboard Writers group will meet from 10 a.m. to noon at Mardels, 33rd St. and Boulevard. For more information, call 820-9640 or visit penkeyboard.weebly.com.
• Freedom Ministries will meet from 7-9 p.m. at Spring Creek Assembly of God, 1600 E. 15th St. The meeting is free. For more information, visit churchedmondok.com/connec/freedom-ministries or call 341-5200.
• The second annual Run 2 Stop Distracted Driving will take place at 8 a.m. at Oklahoma City University. A portion of the proceeds from the event will go to FocusDriven, a non profit organization that fights driver cell phone use. According to National Safety Council statistics, 28 percent of traffic accidents occur when drivers are talking on their cellphones or sending text messages. Registration costs start at $5 for the fun run and go up to $25 for the 5K run with a T-shirt. Discounts apply for OCU students. For more information, email email@example.com or call 208-5252.
• The City of Edmond will present “Mother/Daughter Sewing class @ the Mac” for ages 6 and older from 9-10 a.m. at the Multi-Activity Center, 2733 Marilyn Williams Drive. Cost is $10 each — $20 for both mother and daughter. For more information or to register, call 359-4630 or visit online.activecommunities.com/edmondparks.
• The Third annual Run Lucky 5K and Mission Mile Fun Run will begin at 2 p.m. at the Chesapeake campus at the intersection of 59th and Classen in Oklahoma City. All net proceeds will benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. For more information or to register, visit runlucky.com.