The Edmond Sun
Six guns, a folding knife and a fixed blade boot knife were reported missing by an Edmond resident, according to an incident report.
On April 3, Edmond Police Officer Patricia Demoss was dispatched to a home in the 200 block of East 31st Street on a residential burglary, according to the report filed by Demoss. Demoss stated that the victim took her to the back yard and showed her where entry was made to the residence, through a bathroom window.
Among the items listed as missing were:
• A $600 357 Magnum revolver;
• A $500 Italian stainless steel gun;
• A $400 Marlin rifle with a 3x9 scope;
• A $500 Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun;
• A $300 Remington shotgun;
• A $200 single shot 20-gauge shotgun;
• An $80 Bianchi holster;
• A $30 holster for a .25-caliber pistol;
• A $75 folding knife; and
• A $75 fixed blade boot knife;
Other items reported as missing include a Toshiba laptop computer, video game equipment including 30 games, a golf bag and a pair of Asics running shoes size 10.5, Demoss stated in her report.
Ten latent print cards were processed at the scene, the report stated.
email@example.com | 341-2121, ext. 108