EDMOND — The following events will take place in Edmond and across the metro through this weekend:
• The Oklahoma City Theatre Company will present “Bug,” at 8 p.m. through March 23 with a 2 p.m. showing March 24 in the Cityspace Theatre at the OKC Civic Center Music Hall. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit okcciviccenter.com.
• Freedom Ministries will meet from 7-9 p.m. at Spring Creek Assembly of God, 1600 E. 15th St. The meeting is free. For more information, visit
churchedmondok.com/connec/freedom-ministries or call 341-5200.
• Shinedown will perform in concert with Three Days Grace and P.O.D. at 7 p.m. at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit chesapeakearena.com.
• Free GED classes are available at 1 p.m. and again at 4 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays at 1021 E. Perkins Ave. in Guthrie. For more information, call Donna at 880-3283.
• The Edmond Historical Society and Museum will present “Your Family Tree” from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 431 S. Boulevard for children ages 5-12 as part of its Make and Take Spring Break Historical Crafts activities. The crafts are free while supplies last. For more information, visit edmondhistory.org.
• Crim Duo will perform in concert at noon at the Downtown Library, 300 Park Ave. in Oklahoma City as part of of the Noon Tunes concert series. The event is free. For more information, visit metrolibrary.org.
• The City of Edmond will present “Spring Break Basket Weaving @ the MAC” for ages 10 and older from 1-3 p.m. at the Multi-Activity Center, 2733 Marilyn Williams Drive. Cost is $17. For more information or to register, call 359-4630 or visit online.activecommunities.com/edmondparks.
• The Edmond Samuel King Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution will meet at 1 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church of Edmond, 1001 S. Rankin. Refreshments will be served, and speaker Norma Hughes will talk about Revolutionary War gardens. The public is invited. For more information, visit oklahomadar.org/samuelking.