The Edmond Sun

November 18, 2013

Edmond forecast includes 1st chance for snow

Mark Schlachtenhaufen
The Edmond Sun

EDMOND — Forecasters say Edmond may get its first bit of snow later in the week, but it won’t be time to get out the sled or a shovel.

Modest chances of precipitation are in store with a 20 percent chance of showers tonight, a 20 percent chance Wednesday, a 40 percent chance Thursday and a 40 percent chance Friday, according to the National Weather Service’ forecast for Edmond.

Friday’s forecast includes mostly cloudy skies with a slight chance of rain and snow. Lows will be in the lower 30s and the chance for precipitation will be 20 percent.

Highs will be falling from the mid-60s today and Wednesday to the upper 50s Thursday and the lower 40s Friday. The weekend outlook includes mostly cloudy skies with highs in the lower 40s Saturday and partly cloudy skies with highs in the mid-40s Sunday.