Antler Care is the before and after school child care program for Pre-K through fourth-grade students in Deer Creek Public Schools. To sign a student up go to the Administration Building, 20701 N. MacArthur Blvd., in Edmond, or go online at deercreekschools.org, click on the parent column and go to Antler Care.
The program is at each Deer Creek Public Schools elementary. The program is staffed by certified teachers and district personnel. Homework assistance is available.
Students participate in games, arts and crafts and other fun activities. Go online to download an enrollment form that needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to your child’s home school. Call the Antler Care Office with questions or for more information at 546-9023.
Anter Care teacher openings are available. The job is part-time and energetic, interested parties who love children should call 546-9023.
Antler Care Information for 2014-15
Programs available include:
• AM (K-4th), $38 weekly and Daily Drop-in Rates, $20;
• PM (K-4th), $60 weekly and Daily Drop-in Rates, $25;
• Both AM & PM (K-4th), $78 weekly and Daily Drop-in Rates, $40;
• AM (Pre-K), $50 weekly and Daily Drop-in Rates, $25;
• PM (Pre-K), $72 weekly and Daily Drop-in Rates, $38;
• Both AM & PM (Pre-K), $90 weekly and Daily Drop-in Rates, $55;
• Spring, winter and other breaks: $160 per week
• Late Start Wednesday, $15 per week a.m. only care for Wednesday.
Hours: AM program is from 6:30-8:30 a.m., PM program is from 3:45-6:15 p.m.
Email email@example.com to inquire about “drop-in” availability.
Telephone numbers for Antler Care have changed. Contact Antler Care: 546-9023, (texting available), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reach teachers during the Antler Camp call 546-9023 (no texting available, calls only). Diana Jones is the district administrator who oversees this program.