OKLAHOMA CITY — Members of the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants elected 2019-2020 board of directors and saw them installed at the 101st Annual Members Meeting on June 7, 2019 in Broken Arrow. The newly elected board includes:
• Christy Sughru, CPA, a sole practitioner in Edmond, will serve as chairman-elect. She has been a member for 11 years.
• Henry Bickerstaff, CPA, a sole practitioner in Alva, will serve as chairman of the board. He has been a member for 40 years.
• Sharon Haley, CPA, a supervisor at the Internal Revenue Service in Oklahoma City, will serve as vice chairman. She has been a member for 14 years.
• C. Janese Shepard, CPA, CGMA, a principal and shareholder for Gray, Blodgett & Company in Norman, will serve as treasurer. She has been a member for 17 years.
• Vicky Petete, CPA, the CFO for Vision Bank in Ada, will serve as secretary. She has been a member for 38 years.
• Neil Jay, CPA, ABV, principal and shareholder for Jay & Associates in Tulsa, will serve as immediate past chairman. He has been a member for 19 years.
Directors at large include Larry Smith, CPA, with the Cherokee Nation in Tahlequah; Raylicia Spencer, CPA, with Stanfield + O’Dell in Tulsa; Amber Jones, CPA, with Templar Energy LLC in Oklahoma City; David Eatmon, CPA, with Wilsey Meyer Eatmon Tate PLLC in Oklahoma City; Kelley Grace, CPA, with Eide Bailly LLP in Norman; and Jim Denton, CPA, with Arledge & Associates in Edmond.
Patrick Milligan, CPA, with HoganTaylor in Tulsa, will serve as ex-officio director.