Beginning on Monday, July 1, Citylink bus service for routes 1-3 will be extended by one additional hour. This permanent change will allow customers returning to Edmond on the Express Route from downtown Oklahoma City the opportunity to continue their journey and the change will assist other passengers commuting to and from work within Edmond.
Additionally, Route 3 will see changes to their current route and will no longer enter the University of Central Oklahoma campus. The new route will be as follows:
• Leave Festival Market Place and travel east on 2nd Street;
• Travel south on Waterwood Parkway to Target, and continue east to Bryant Ave.;
• Travel south on Bryant Ave. to 15th St.;
• Travel west on 15th St. to Rankin St,;
• Travel north on Rankin St. to 9th St.;
• Travel west 9th St. to Boulevard;
• Travel south on Boulevard to 15th St.;
• Travel west on 15th St. to Broadway;
• Travel north on Broadway to 5th St.;
• Travel east on 5th St. to Littler Avenue;
• Travel north on Littler Ave. to 1st St.; and
• Travel west on 1st Street back to Festival Market Place.
City officials said Citylink offers an alternative transportation source and fare free service to Edmond’s citizens and visitors. For questions regarding the changes please contact Citylink at 405-509-6370.