The City of Edmond encourages participation from all its citizens. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please allow at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting. Contact the ADA Coordinator by phone: 405-359-4518, TDD: 405-359-4702, or email: ADAcoordinator@edmondok.com .
Urban Forestry Commission
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Downtown Community Center, Room # 103
28 E. Main St., Edmond, OK
CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes – October 10, 2018
3. Introduction of Guests.
4. Urban Forestry Progress Report
5. Review of City Council Strategic Planning Session
6. New Business - (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of the agenda.)
7. Adjournment. (Next meeting: December 12, 2018
Time: 3:21 p.m.
By: Natalie Evans
City Clerk's Office