R. Lucille Bradford, 93, of Edmond, Okla., passed away Nov. 12, 2019. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 2019, at Edmond Road Baptist Church with burial at Fairlawn Cemetery in Elk City, Okla.
This Week's Circulars
LaFerne B. "Ferne" Bond, 96, of Edmond, Okla., passed away Nov. 10, 2019. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019, at Crawford Family Funeral Service with burial to follow at Gracelawn Cemetery.
- Wolves take down Norman for title
- Scott's therapeutic peace fits into OCA's puzzle
- A Marine, the Armor of God, and a $20 bill
- Bestselling author visiting Central Middle School
- Neighbors oppose Heritage at Coffee Creek
- Spring Creek Plaza East rezoning heads to city council
- Illegal gun discharge reported in Stillwater Walmart
- Central Business District expansion brings opportunities
- Bricktown Brewery salutes Veterans Nov. 10-11
- Former Mayor Carl Reherman passes away